Responsible for the processing of data is:
Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract, establishing contact and for opening a customer account
We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order or contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Merchandise management system
3. Data processing for the purpose of shipment
We forward your data to the shipping company within the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
4. Data processing for the purpose of payment
As part of the payment process in our online shop, we work together with these partners: technical service provider, credit institution, payment service provider.
4.1 Data processing for the purpose of transaction processing
4.2 Data processing for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimisation of our payment processes
We may forward other data to our service providers, which they use for the purpose of fraud prevention and to optimise our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, accounting support) together with the data necessary to process the payment as our processors.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in fraud prevention or an efficient payment management in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
5. Cookies and further technologies
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use technologies on various pages, including so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognise your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). We use such technologies that are strictly necessary for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. shopping cart function). These technologies are used to collect and process IP addresses, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information on your use of our website (e.g. information on the contents of the shopping basket). This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
You can find the cookies settings for your browser by clicking on the following links: Microsoft Edge™ / Safari™ / Chrome™ / Firefox™ / Opera™
Use of Google services
YouTube Video Plugin
In order to integrate third party content, data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information) are collected via the YouTube Video Plugin in the expanded data protection mode used by us, transmitted to Google and then processed by Google only when you play a video.
7. Contact possibilities and your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our supplier identification.
|Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
Datenschutzerklärung erstellt mit dem Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in Kooperation mit FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte.